Porcupine Ridge We are hope
631 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Medic
The younger wolf's answer was simply, but Pema hadn't expected much else from such a young individual, answering the question directly and either forgetting or avoiding giving further detail. But it wasn't hard to peice together what could have or must have happened, all that mattered now was what they were going to do to help him. As Dawn spoke and lowered herself, Pema did the same, moving to the young individuals side so her could see her better as she introduced herself. "Hi, my name is Pema. I'd really like to help if you would let me take a closer look at your paw and mouth." she said asking for his permission, not wanting to scare him.

She also now saw the little bit of blood dripping from the his mouth. Seeing it she hoped it was something minor rather then internal bleeding, but if it was she would have expected him to be in much more pain. And so she remained optemistic, until she had a chance to look him over more closely herself.

Then Adi was at the scene asking the questions Dawn and Pema had wanted to knew earlier. "He fell down and hurt himself a bit. But we don't know his name quite yet." she said giving the young one a chance to introduce himself as well. Her voice remained the same, kind and easy, even when talking to Adi. "This is Aditya. He's very nice and I'm sure he would like to help too." she said gesturing for the youngster where Adi stood. 
Messages In This Thread
We are hope - by Burr - November 13, 2017, 06:37 PM
RE: We are hope - by Dawn - November 13, 2017, 09:34 PM
RE: We are hope - by Pema - November 15, 2017, 11:32 AM
RE: We are hope - by Burr - November 15, 2017, 08:01 PM
RE: We are hope - by Dawn - November 15, 2017, 08:31 PM
RE: We are hope - by Aditya - November 16, 2017, 02:10 PM
RE: We are hope - by Pema - November 17, 2017, 12:39 PM
RE: We are hope - by Burr - November 18, 2017, 11:14 AM
RE: We are hope - by Dawn - November 18, 2017, 11:55 AM
RE: We are hope - by Aditya - November 18, 2017, 12:32 PM
RE: We are hope - by Pema - November 18, 2017, 06:27 PM