Redhawk Caldera This universe can be so many things, and sometimes it is poetic.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,001 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee grinned wryly at her aunt's joke, then glanced down as X eventually settled beside his pile of sticks, feathers momentarily fluffing before settling again. He was so sleek, she could only imagine how swiftly he would fly once his wing healed.

"Don't you want to know what I named him?" she asked, lifting her eyes once more to Finley's face. Without awaiting a response, Towhee said, "I'm calling him X." And that suddenly made her think of her recent conversation with Hydra, which of course reminded her of the threat of war. Suddenly she was burning with curiosity.

Switching to ptero without even consciously realizing it, Towhee told the Alpha, -I've been working on my warrior training. My friend from Moonspear thinks I could maybe use him as a weapon. If not, then maybe a messenger or at least an extra set of eyes.- Realizing she was rambling a bit, she made an impatient gesture (directed at herself) and finished, -Have you and Uncle Elwood decided what we're going to do about the Blackfeathers?-
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread