Dragoncrest Cliffs wednesday has been canceled due to a scheduling error
i'm still here, but all is lost
718 Posts
Ooc — remus
Master Guardian
Away

blixen bristles, shocked furi would even ask, given the series of unfortunate events that have befallen drageda in the past few months. from outsiders, furi asks, and blix starts, "yes -" only to hear like me. like her? "wait, no -" the ginger says, confused and annoyed, "obviously not like you because you're not - furi, wait, where are you -- " 

if her friend thinks she's just gonna let her walk away with the last word, she really doesn't know blixen at all. the gona darts after her, circling around her to block her path bodily, intent to follow her wherever she tries to go. "you're not an outsider --" she insists, "i don't think that, hell, furi, is that why you're mad?" it doesn't make a lick of sense to her because she's sort of an idiot. yeah, maybe she'd sort of said something along those lines when they'd first met, but that was before furi became a gona with her and before mother was found. obviously it's different now!
and there's nobody there to catch us when we fall
Messages In This Thread
RE: wednesday has been canceled due to a scheduling error - by Blixen - November 25, 2017, 10:27 AM