Dragoncrest Cliffs seriously, right in front of my salad
i'm still here, but all is lost
718 Posts
Ooc — remus
Master Guardian
Away

she perks up at rose's offer, a little surprised she's so willing to help her out - but waits until she has an answer to her question to speak again. she seemed alright to me, rose says, and the ginger deflates a little once more, for an entirely different reason. "no, nothing's ... i mean, it's okay," blix says, sighing. "we're just on the outs." she admits sheepishly, looking away. she's glad to hear furi's acting normally around rose at least - but it does also sting a bit. blixen has to admit rose seems like - well, frankly, like a significantly better friend, considering how elegantly she's handled blix's irate suspicions. but it still hurts to be replaced.

the gona shakes her head, looking apologetically at rose. "anything you wanna teach me, i'm down for," she says, retreating to their shared interest (that isn't currently mad at her). "my cousin dalia's also interested in herbs and stuff -- i bet you two'd get along too," she adds with a wag of her tail. rose will fit in just fine and everything can fall back into place - everything except her and furi, it seems.
and there's nobody there to catch us when we fall
Messages In This Thread
seriously, right in front of my salad - by Rose - November 26, 2017, 09:32 PM
RE: seriously, right in front of my salad - by Blixen - November 26, 2017, 09:42 PM
RE: seriously, right in front of my salad - by Rose - November 26, 2017, 10:05 PM
RE: seriously, right in front of my salad - by Blixen - November 26, 2017, 10:35 PM
RE: seriously, right in front of my salad - by Rose - November 26, 2017, 11:09 PM
RE: seriously, right in front of my salad - by Blixen - November 26, 2017, 11:27 PM
RE: seriously, right in front of my salad - by Rose - November 27, 2017, 10:35 AM
RE: seriously, right in front of my salad - by Blixen - November 27, 2017, 12:31 PM
RE: seriously, right in front of my salad - by Rose - November 29, 2017, 03:59 PM
RE: seriously, right in front of my salad - by Blixen - November 30, 2017, 08:48 AM
RE: seriously, right in front of my salad - by Rose - December 05, 2017, 11:20 AM
RE: seriously, right in front of my salad - by Blixen - December 12, 2017, 03:31 PM
RE: seriously, right in front of my salad - by Rose - December 15, 2017, 12:11 PM