Neverwinter Forest tonight, i am tristessa
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
In the beginning, and before the whole scope of it, theirs had been content with just the failed assailant, carefully counterbalanced by Charon's want for Potema's safety. Ame felt that hardly restrain her, especially now with the potential for so much--something so effective as to wipe their presence completely, seemingly without large risk to her family alongside so many others. She wouldn't outrun the selfish appeal of it. Blackfeather were not of her ilk, nor even an ally in these times. Instead, they had warped and twisted into a pesky hindrance she could delight to see snuffed out before it just got more out of hand to bother her more immediately.

In every word she hear, Ame sensed the conviction, and that this was not an empty threat by any means. They would not be surviving Drageda's onslaught unharmed if they wielded the power to back that. "While I prefer to keep clear of anything involving too much Redhawk," she knew how questionable this sounded, but when Redhawk became synonymous with chaos, she steered towards less of it. "Our interests align too well," and magnified her own, it seemed, to the point that with the added potential element of this dark warrior's wolves made her want to overlook her disdain towards the Caldera's lot if only for a second. Not that she expected very much of anything organized from them when it came to offense, anyway, and that was what she was most keen to hearing about. 

"I have nothing to lose from fewer neighbors. Hydra does have her contact with a Redhawk guardian, at least, so that is how we knew they would do something," she said, sourcing where she'd come to learn what she had, although it was a longtime, ongoing compilation. Redhawk seemed to keep to their own defenses these days and now with Drageda also on the cause, that was all help in their favor. "Us, we are warriors. A select few I already planned to have go there to pursue--one of which who has been inside their territory before. The when, exactly, is all we do not have." She stood poised with a quirk to her lip, and  had let it be known where they stood, and what they would do--and she was willing enough to coordinate a bit. Right now, she had little weighing her down. The pups well-weaned and grown, warriors healed and rested, and pack full enough of guardians so that a few gone would come to no consequence to the home's safety. Now, she still had to make sure to keep Charon's resistance at minimum.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
tonight, i am tristessa - by Antumbra - November 27, 2017, 09:28 AM
RE: tonight, i am tristessa - by Amekaze - November 29, 2017, 02:47 AM
RE: tonight, i am tristessa - by Antumbra - November 29, 2017, 10:50 PM
RE: tonight, i am tristessa - by Amekaze - December 06, 2017, 03:00 AM
RE: tonight, i am tristessa - by Antumbra - December 06, 2017, 09:43 AM
RE: tonight, i am tristessa - by Amekaze - December 08, 2017, 01:32 AM
RE: tonight, i am tristessa - by Antumbra - December 11, 2017, 02:08 PM
RE: tonight, i am tristessa - by Amekaze - December 12, 2017, 12:16 AM
RE: tonight, i am tristessa - by Antumbra - December 14, 2017, 05:04 PM