Bearclaw Valley he is the bane of mortals
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Your post is fine <3

Alexander hung on to each word as they left the boy’s mouth, paying especially close attention to the names that were given—and there were a few. None of them were familiar to him, of course, but he’d keep them in mind in case he should ever encounter one of them. However unlikely said meetings might be received little attention from him, even with the distance between their lands. After all, Drogon had made the long journey north, so who could say with absolute certainty that others of his homeland would not do the same?

The albino was quiet until the scout finished, even at the mention of the Cerberus. The name, for whatever reason, stood out to him; he’d never heard of them before that day, but now he was interested in hearing more. So the second he finished speaking, Xan asked, “What’s the Cerberus?” Or maybe he should have asked who, given the usage of the word them. No matter, he didn’t bother with fixing his wording.

In what felt like seconds it was his turn to speak, upholding his end of the deal. “Like I said, this is Bearclaw Valley,” he said again. “My parents used to lead a pack here long ago, but now I’m the leader.” He didn’t have a beta—he wasn’t sure if he wanted one—so he stopped there. He had to think then, carefully considering what else he could say. “We have a bear here that lives in unison with us,” he settled for revealing, saying it as if it was no big deal. “This is our only way in, too. Makes it a nice fortress and good hunting grounds—the herd can’t escape.” They could try but, as long as a group was there to chase them back towards the heart of the valley, they weren’t going anywhere. “I think that’s it,” he ended with. “I could tell you the history of my parents’ reign, but that doesn’t really influence my pack. Our history is still being made.” Besides, the history as he knew it had long since been warped by a child’s mind, leaving it exaggerated and maybe even a bit fabricated.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
he is the bane of mortals - by RIP Wintersbane - December 07, 2017, 06:07 PM
RE: he is the bane of mortals - by Xan - December 13, 2017, 01:51 AM
RE: he is the bane of mortals - by RIP Wintersbane - December 14, 2017, 05:00 AM
RE: he is the bane of mortals - by Xan - December 21, 2017, 03:09 AM
RE: he is the bane of mortals - by RIP Wintersbane - December 25, 2017, 10:05 AM
RE: he is the bane of mortals - by Xan - December 31, 2017, 06:27 AM
RE: he is the bane of mortals - by RIP Wintersbane - January 12, 2018, 04:09 AM
RE: he is the bane of mortals - by Xan - January 18, 2018, 02:07 PM
RE: he is the bane of mortals - by RIP Wintersbane - January 20, 2018, 03:50 AM
RE: he is the bane of mortals - by Xan - January 20, 2018, 03:38 PM