Redhawk Caldera New Places
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,001 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee didn't feel any particular affinity toward Wildfire, though she brought her older sister a vole X had caught this morning and hung around long enough for some idle chit-chat before announcing that she must go patrol. As she padded away, her feathered companion taking flight overhead, Towhee couldn't stop thinking about how forlorn Wildfire looked. Much as she didn't want to care, it still bothered her a bit to see a pack mate and relative so clearly down in the dumps.

"But what am I supposed to do about it?" she said out loud, glancing up as if speaking to X. The hawk made no reply, of course, and soon the two of them neared the borders... whereupon Towhee immediately spotted a cream figure who stood out against the light dusting of December snow. The youth's hackles prickled as she swiftly made her approach.

There was no question about her dominance as she came to a stop near the stranger, tail up and ears thrust forward. "State your name and business," Towhee commanded in her grating monotone.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
New Places - by Akiri - December 08, 2017, 04:06 PM
RE: New Places - by Towhee - December 09, 2017, 07:37 PM
RE: New Places - by Akiri - December 09, 2017, 11:45 PM
RE: New Places - by Towhee - December 10, 2017, 11:04 AM
RE: New Places - by Akiri - December 10, 2017, 05:48 PM
RE: New Places - by Towhee - December 11, 2017, 12:10 PM
RE: New Places - by Akiri - December 11, 2017, 12:19 PM
RE: New Places - by Towhee - December 11, 2017, 12:23 PM
RE: New Places - by Akiri - December 11, 2017, 12:29 PM
RE: New Places - by Towhee - December 11, 2017, 12:44 PM
RE: New Places - by Akiri - December 11, 2017, 12:47 PM