Redhawk Caldera New Places
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,002 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Although the stranger seemed to catch herself, Towhee didn't feel satisfied when she lowered herself and backed away. The mercenary regarded the she-wolf coldly. There was very little (if any) room in the ranks, so it was tempting to chase her off and be done with it. But more than ever lately, her aspirations for leadership were top of mind when Towhee dealt with outsiders at the borders. She thought to herself now, What would Uncle Elwood do?

"You didn't give me your name. Why did you choose this pack? And what can you contribute?" Towhee demanded, voice harsh in the quiet, wintry air. Perhaps if the stranger wound up possessing some exceptional skills, then the guardian could summon one of her godparents for a final assessment. But Towhee sincerely doubted it would get to that point; she certainly wasn't impressed so far.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
New Places - by Akiri - December 08, 2017, 04:06 PM
RE: New Places - by Towhee - December 09, 2017, 07:37 PM
RE: New Places - by Akiri - December 09, 2017, 11:45 PM
RE: New Places - by Towhee - December 10, 2017, 11:04 AM
RE: New Places - by Akiri - December 10, 2017, 05:48 PM
RE: New Places - by Towhee - December 11, 2017, 12:10 PM
RE: New Places - by Akiri - December 11, 2017, 12:19 PM
RE: New Places - by Towhee - December 11, 2017, 12:23 PM
RE: New Places - by Akiri - December 11, 2017, 12:29 PM
RE: New Places - by Towhee - December 11, 2017, 12:44 PM
RE: New Places - by Akiri - December 11, 2017, 12:47 PM