Redhawk Caldera New Places
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,002 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Once again, Towhee remained utterly silent as she processed. She could call one of the Alphas and let them make a judgment call. But she didn't want to waste their time. The more she thought about it, the more Towhee didn't think they had room for Whisper. The pack was stretched to its limits lately. Besides, they were beyond the point of negotiation when it came to Blackfeather Woods. They needed warriors, not peacekeepers.

"We're at capacity and we can't make an exception for you," Towhee surmised after a moment. Especially because of her deafness and subsequent lack of tone, the words might have seemed particularly cold, especially since her face remained rather stony. But even if she hadn't been deaf, she wasn't exactly one to coddle outsiders.

There was a beat of silence before Towhee added (quite charitably, for her), "Maybe try Moonspear, to the northwest. Just don't go anywhere near Blackfeather Woods to the east." These were her last thoughts on the matter. She punctuated the words with a gesture urging Whisper to promptly remove herself from the caldera's borders.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
New Places - by Akiri - December 08, 2017, 04:06 PM
RE: New Places - by Towhee - December 09, 2017, 07:37 PM
RE: New Places - by Akiri - December 09, 2017, 11:45 PM
RE: New Places - by Towhee - December 10, 2017, 11:04 AM
RE: New Places - by Akiri - December 10, 2017, 05:48 PM
RE: New Places - by Towhee - December 11, 2017, 12:10 PM
RE: New Places - by Akiri - December 11, 2017, 12:19 PM
RE: New Places - by Towhee - December 11, 2017, 12:23 PM
RE: New Places - by Akiri - December 11, 2017, 12:29 PM
RE: New Places - by Towhee - December 11, 2017, 12:44 PM
RE: New Places - by Akiri - December 11, 2017, 12:47 PM