Blackfeather Woods but is blood really thicker than water?
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
She almost jumped right out of her skin as her brother materialized seemingly out of nowhere, his snowy pelt vivid against the red bushes. Blinking, a bit embarrassed to be caught unaware, she took a couple steps back and said, "Uh, I. . ."

The words stuck in her throat. She was nervous to be around Vaati. Something had changed in him since the last time they had encountered each other. He seemed. . .bigger. Stronger. More confident.

"Somebody once told me that. . .that, like, owls can swoop down and, uh, eat pups," Maegi stammered, feeling foolish even as she spoke. "And I-I, well. . ." She glanced down at her pelt, then up at Vaati, gesturing with her mangled paw at his white chest. "Too bright. Not like Ramsay or Euron." The latter blended especially well into the trees; she thought it might have something to do with the way he moved, slinking about as he did.

"Not seen you in forever," Maegi piped up, her voice increasing in volume as she grew more comfortable in the situation. "Where've you been?" Her voice was slightly accusatory, but mostly curious, her eyes--just now beginning to change color--peering at Vaati.
Messages In This Thread
but is blood really thicker than water? - by Maegi - December 11, 2017, 01:59 PM
RE: but is blood really thicker than water? - by Vaati - December 11, 2017, 03:02 PM
RE: but is blood really thicker than water? - by Maegi - December 11, 2017, 03:11 PM
RE: but is blood really thicker than water? - by Vaati - December 11, 2017, 03:35 PM
RE: but is blood really thicker than water? - by Maegi - December 11, 2017, 03:49 PM
RE: but is blood really thicker than water? - by Vaati - December 11, 2017, 04:20 PM
RE: but is blood really thicker than water? - by Maegi - December 11, 2017, 04:51 PM
RE: but is blood really thicker than water? - by Vaati - December 11, 2017, 11:04 PM
RE: but is blood really thicker than water? - by Maegi - December 14, 2017, 01:40 PM
RE: but is blood really thicker than water? - by Vaati - December 15, 2017, 09:51 PM
RE: but is blood really thicker than water? - by Maegi - December 18, 2017, 12:25 PM
RE: but is blood really thicker than water? - by Vaati - January 03, 2018, 06:22 PM