Cedar Sweep i'll just keep go-go'n and this dance is on you
✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
686 Posts
Ooc — remus
Away

delight frowns - a pout, really - at her response. he knows they haven't met before, that's why it's bothersome. "obviously," he says, put out, "whatever, maybe you're related to someone i've met or something." somehow he doubts she's going to offer any more explanation, so as annoying as it is, he puts it aside. it'll probably come to him eventually, right? "i'm delight, by the way," the wisp adds, figuring he might as well introduce himself (and wondering if her name will ring any other bells for him).
Messages In This Thread
i'll just keep go-go'n and this dance is on you - by Ivy - December 11, 2017, 10:58 PM
RE: i'll just keep go-go'n and this dance is on you - by Ivy - December 13, 2017, 09:05 PM
RE: i'll just keep go-go'n and this dance is on you - by Ivy - December 13, 2017, 10:39 PM
RE: i'll just keep go-go'n and this dance is on you - by Ariel - December 14, 2017, 09:00 AM
RE: i'll just keep go-go'n and this dance is on you - by Ivy - December 14, 2017, 08:40 PM
RE: i'll just keep go-go'n and this dance is on you - by Ivy - December 22, 2017, 03:28 PM
RE: i'll just keep go-go'n and this dance is on you - by Ivy - December 30, 2017, 06:11 PM