Bearclaw Valley my carnivore heart comes out after dark
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
It’s fine! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Alexander’s focus remained on the male of the group, expecting him to be the one to answer; his assumptions were proven to be true as he took it upon himself to answer for the lot of them, as well as share names. Wardruna, Poet, Addie, and Sif. Again, he found his eyes trailing over towards the latter of the females, wondering about her eyes; they couldn’t possibly be related, as he was his mother’s only child with crimson eyes and his father’s other children wouldn’t be so quiet given who their mother was. It was a curious thing, nevertheless, though he reminded himself that it didn’t matter and wasn’t nearly important enough to hold his attention for very long. So he turned his gaze back to the man, what the girls were to him running through his mind: his wives. The Apaata was not unfamiliar with the idea of having more than one wife, his father having told him of it once before during a lesson about their family. Still, it wasn’t something that one often came across, so he was kind of taken aback by it; this he did not let show through, his features maintaining a neutral expression.

Putting the idea—and his questions on how exactly their arrangement worked—out of his head, he said, “My name’s Xan,” remembering then that he hadn’t yet introduced himself. And when their reason for being there was revealed, his mind was put at ease, though his body remained tense. “I have space,” he told them, putting it out in the open. “But what can you bring to the pack, other than your numbers?” If there was anything that he’d learned from being apart of Blackfeather, it was that no pack had space for slackers. If someone wasn’t prepared to pull their weight, it didn’t matter who or what they were—they needed to be removed.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
my carnivore heart comes out after dark - by Wardruna - December 12, 2017, 06:17 PM
RE: my carnivore heart comes out after dark - by Addie - December 14, 2017, 09:42 PM
RE: my carnivore heart comes out after dark - by Moor - December 15, 2017, 12:58 AM
RE: my carnivore heart comes out after dark - by Hamartia - December 16, 2017, 12:05 PM
RE: my carnivore heart comes out after dark - by Xan - December 19, 2017, 02:19 AM
RE: my carnivore heart comes out after dark - by Wardruna - December 19, 2017, 04:28 AM
RE: my carnivore heart comes out after dark - by Addie - December 24, 2017, 06:44 PM
RE: my carnivore heart comes out after dark - by Moor - December 25, 2017, 04:16 PM
RE: my carnivore heart comes out after dark - by Hamartia - December 30, 2017, 11:24 PM
RE: my carnivore heart comes out after dark - by Xan - January 01, 2018, 05:07 AM
RE: my carnivore heart comes out after dark - by Wardruna - January 09, 2018, 04:24 AM
RE: my carnivore heart comes out after dark - by Moor - January 10, 2018, 11:39 PM
RE: my carnivore heart comes out after dark - by Hamartia - January 11, 2018, 12:30 PM
RE: my carnivore heart comes out after dark - by Xan - January 15, 2018, 01:36 PM