The Heartwood I have blessed each one of these bullets
1,293 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Tactician
Seer

He wasn't usually super introspective but it had sent him in to a mood that was, oddly, more inviting. Having the stranger here wasn't as unnerving as he initially thought; they were clearly unaffiliated with both the Blackfeather wolves and his own family of Redhawks, which put him in to a category of safe for the time being.

All the same, Screech was a bit bothered by the forwardness, not accustomed to it. He managed to hold his tongue rather than sour the situation with his gut reactions. I do, he muttered vaguely, its the biggest and strongest one in this valley. Maybe he was playing that up a bit with the language, but Screech felt it was true. The only rivals to his own family were the nefarious Blackfeather wolves with their cowardice and shadows-sneaking.

You're obviously new here - where did you come from? He deviated the conversation away from himself for the time being, trying to settle his nerves so he didn't snap like he normally did in the heat of the moment.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I have blessed each one of these bullets - by Bernard - December 19, 2017, 07:58 PM
RE: I have blessed each one of these bullets - by Bernard - December 19, 2017, 09:15 PM
RE: I have blessed each one of these bullets - by Titmouse (Ghost) - December 20, 2017, 02:03 PM
RE: I have blessed each one of these bullets - by Bernard - December 20, 2017, 02:38 PM
RE: I have blessed each one of these bullets - by Bernard - December 20, 2017, 03:16 PM
RE: I have blessed each one of these bullets - by Bernard - December 20, 2017, 03:57 PM