The Heartwood I have blessed each one of these bullets
1,293 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Tactician
Seer

That isn't up to me, came his cop-out response; he spoke so flippantly, with a contained laughter to the words, it was like Bernard had spoken a joke that had a questionable nature and he was trying not to laugh aloud at it. According to his previous experience his family wasn't all that welcoming - to strangers or to their own blood from time to time - so Bernard's comment sounded ridiculous. But Screech couldn't speak on behalf of his Alphas. 

I see no problem with you though, the boy commented dryly, watching the burly man. He'd be good in a fight so that would be a bonus - but it was winter, and bigger wolves ate a lot more food. It was a balancing act (and not one that concerned him). I'm from the caldera to the south of here. The pack is mostly made up of family, but I can't see why they'd say no to you - you look strong. Which was probably why they didn't like him very much, he thought bitterly.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I have blessed each one of these bullets - by Bernard - December 19, 2017, 07:58 PM
RE: I have blessed each one of these bullets - by Bernard - December 19, 2017, 09:15 PM
RE: I have blessed each one of these bullets - by Bernard - December 20, 2017, 02:38 PM
RE: I have blessed each one of these bullets - by Titmouse (Ghost) - December 20, 2017, 02:50 PM
RE: I have blessed each one of these bullets - by Bernard - December 20, 2017, 03:16 PM
RE: I have blessed each one of these bullets - by Bernard - December 20, 2017, 03:57 PM