Redhawk Caldera yes yes, bombay is very nice this time of year.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee was in the middle of a patrol, X cruising along overhead, when a breathless @Phox appeared to tell her the pack was gathering at the rendezvous site. Her orange eyes widened in understanding and, in the split second before she galloped after her brother, the mercenary scanned the horizon for any sign of Drageda's approach.

They arrived just as the matriarch was preparing to address the crowd, and situated themselves near enough to Finley that Towhee would be able to read her lips. Her heart was beating rapidly in her breast as she settled down, eyes zeroing in on her godmother's face so she wouldn't miss a word of the woman's speech.

Most of what Finley said wasn't news to her, though her ears splayed uncertainly at the idea of the pack splintering into two, with half of them going to fight and the rest sheltering in the mountains. Then she remembered that their numbers would be nearly doubled by their allies' ranks and she felt a little reassured. Still, she looked over at Wildfire, the pups and everyone else who was being commanded to flee rather than fight, frowning thoughtfully.

She couldn't spare to look away for long, her attention promptly returning to her aunt. She was among those called to fight, of course, and Towhee felt a swell of apprehensive excitement. -Happy to fight alongside you,- she signed, looking each godparent in the eye. Aloud, Towhee added, "Let's kick their fucking asses!" much, much too loudly.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
yes yes, bombay is very nice this time of year. - by Finley - December 21, 2017, 01:08 PM
RE: yes yes, bombay is very nice this time of year. - by Towhee - December 21, 2017, 02:10 PM