Redhawk Caldera yes yes, bombay is very nice this time of year.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
At her uncle's question, Towhee replied in the affirmative: -Yes.- She then turned to scan the rest of the crowd, assessing the others' reactions to their directives. Some looked as ready as she felt, others—like one of the newest additions, Shrike—looked perturbed. Her lips pursed as she stared at him, wondering what he thought of finding himself thrown into a war, when the pups caused a commotion that captured her attention. Unaware that Titmouse's departure had provoked it, Towhee was also unaware as another brother, Phox, quietly took off without looking back.

Finley wrangled the kids and Towhee's attention ultimately returned to her godmother as she spoke just a few more words. Towhee's brows lifted in surprise when the Alpha offered up her services as a trainer. Despite everything else going on, she couldn't help but wonder if she would soon be given the Beta rank she had been coveting for so long. The Alphas had been involving her more and more with big decisions, so Towhee felt it could only be a matter of time—perhaps after winning the war, or on her first birthday, whichever came first...

It seemed like that was it for announcements. Although her godparents hadn't formally pardoned them, Towhee felt free to stand up and move to a different location in the crowd now that she no longer needed to focus of all of her attention up front. Specifically, she wanted to find Phox to pick his brain about everything. But as her orange eyes swept the gathering, she realized he wasn't there. It slowly dawned on her that he wasn't the only one missing either. Where had Titmouse gone? Where was Gannet? She noted the other absences, though it was Phox's that unsettled her.

He's just off tracking, she told herself, picking her way back to her earlier spot and taking a seat. Towhee felt reassured by the thought and made a note to employ X's help to locate her litter mate as soon as the meeting came to a close.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
yes yes, bombay is very nice this time of year. - by Finley - December 21, 2017, 01:08 PM
RE: yes yes, bombay is very nice this time of year. - by Towhee - December 29, 2017, 03:04 PM