Redhawk Caldera yes yes, bombay is very nice this time of year.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The briefing was just that: brief. When Finley formally pardoned them with a nod, Towhee flashed her godparents a quick smile and then took to her feet once more. She had every intention of departing immediately to locate X to dispatch him in search of her brother. How could he miss something this important? she found herself wondering, frowning thoughtfully. Before she could pursue that train of thought much further, she spotted someone whose face distracted her.

"Coyote!" she called above the general hubbub of the exiting wolves, unaware that her voice was about five times louder than necessary. "Hey, could I talk to you?" Towhee said at a slightly more normal level, closing the gap. "I'd just like to pick your brain a bit about what's going to happen, if that's okay." She barely waited two seconds for a response before motioning for him to follow as she led the way somewhere more private. She would have a relatively quick chat with him, then move on to finding her two favorite sidekicks.

This is my last post, so you're welcome to PP the conversation (if they have one), @Quixote. :)
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
yes yes, bombay is very nice this time of year. - by Finley - December 21, 2017, 01:08 PM
RE: yes yes, bombay is very nice this time of year. - by Towhee - January 07, 2018, 02:52 PM