Blackfeather Woods Tell me all that you've thrown away
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
Aries was not quite expecting the answer he recieved, but it did not show on his face - it was rare to see any emotion on the Svartell's face unless it was anger or amusement, though said amusement was usually only brought out if he was inflicting pain on another. It was a twisted way indeed that his mind worked, but he had come to accept it as his own. It was him. The boy blinked blankly at the stranger, but nodded slowly. Even if the words this wolf told turned out to be ones of truth, he would be sure to keep an icy eye on him. Perhaps it was simply his untrusting nature that willed him to do so, but he did not deny himself the opportunity to contribute to defending Blackfeather.

"Very well." But the Tyro did not give his name in return, for he felt no need to. They were not friends, and he assured himself that it was doubtful they ever would be. He would be civil and somewhat polite if this wolf truly was a newcomer, but he did not simply have friends for they only caused uneccessary difficulty. The only ones he would consider as such would be Nyx (he was her ward, after all), and perhaps Maegi (for he could not deny that he did feel somewhat protective over her). The others he knew, and maybe would one day grow closer to, but for now he could not care. They were packmates that he would defend, and of course he was mindful to respect the Dark Master, but they were not his friends as such.

"In that case, would you like to join me on my patrol? Or, perhaps a spar would be better?" An excuse to further watch this stranger, maybe, but the offer had been cast out and he would not pull it back. He did not offer the choice to say he particularly cared what this stranger wanted, but he did not mind what was picked. Either way, he was suspicious of this stranger (maybe unfairly so) and this gave him reason to be observant of the man and his actions.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
Messages In This Thread
Tell me all that you've thrown away - by Aries - December 21, 2017, 07:53 PM
RE: Tell me all that you've thrown away - by Étoille - December 22, 2017, 01:29 PM
RE: Tell me all that you've thrown away - by Aries - December 24, 2017, 07:40 AM
RE: Tell me all that you've thrown away - by Étoille - December 24, 2017, 04:10 PM
RE: Tell me all that you've thrown away - by Aries - December 30, 2017, 06:36 PM
RE: Tell me all that you've thrown away - by Étoille - January 01, 2018, 08:34 PM
RE: Tell me all that you've thrown away - by Aries - January 10, 2018, 12:29 PM
RE: Tell me all that you've thrown away - by Étoille - January 16, 2018, 06:12 PM