Redhawk Caldera tell me every terrible thing you did and let me love you anyway
i'm still here, but all is lost
718 Posts
Ooc — remus
Master Guardian
Away

blixen is quiet by her brother's side, the picture of a well behaved (if tired) drageda soldier. that lasts about as long as it takes for mother to slide into view and then the gona is off, darting to her side (well, as soon as she seperated from nomi, anyway, she knows better than to interrupt that). it feels like it's been years since she saw her collapse at the border -- but she's here, and alive and whole and blix catches her say "i'm coming home" and a breathy hiccup escapes her as she buries into her matching red side. (they're still nearly twins, though blix has grown slightly bigger, thicker, her father's genetics catching up to her).

"we're protecting you," she informs her mother seriously, though she's sure nomi will explain more. amber eyes scan past the rest of drageda, looking for furi - her stomach does a little flip (this is what she imagined, but not exactly). she'd been so focused on - war, the caldera, mother, her job - she hadn't thought about furi's place in all of this, either, if furi would be going with nomi and the rest to the forest. she hadn't thought about it, but now that she does she feels something small and heavy settle in her chest.

but for now she breaks her gaze and looks towards nomi and then toward elwood and towhee (her tail wagging in greeting at her cousin), waiting for the plan to be laid out.
and there's nobody there to catch us when we fall
Messages In This Thread
RE: tell me every terrible thing you did and let me love you anyway - by Blixen - December 24, 2017, 04:01 PM