Redhawk Caldera tell me every terrible thing you did and let me love you anyway
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,015 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
When Blixen spoke, the words didn't immediately register. Only when the commander corroborated her statement did Wildfire's face shift. She blinked several times as if bewildered, then huffed a breath and clung now to her children (roping in Artaax with a slim foreleg slung around his neck), crying quietly into their necks. She would have accepted it if they were to go off to war with their nomi, yet to know they would be with her every moment—safe and sound—meant so much to her.

While Wildfire sobbed in relief over her grown cubs, the two packs' respective heads began the conversation about logistics. Towhee chanced a glance at the commander and felt the uncomfortable tension leave her muscles when she saw that Wildfire was now latched to Blixen and a familiar wolf whose name she didn't know (or at least couldn't recall). She assessed this visual a moment, then redirected her orange gaze to bounce between her godparents and Thuringwethil, not wanting to miss a word as they discussed what they'd all gathered her for: war.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: tell me every terrible thing you did and let me love you anyway - by Towhee - January 04, 2018, 10:50 AM