Redhawk Caldera tell me every terrible thing you did and let me love you anyway
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,015 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The yearling's eyes squinted at the mention of an Étoille. Why did she know that name? It took her a moment to recall the cream-colored titan she'd once met near Big Salmon Lake. She remembered seeing him among the Drageda ranks on previous visits too, though whatever had mildly enthralled her during that first encounter had faded to her usual disinterest in outsiders. She wondered what task he had been assigned and where he was now, though her concern stopped there.

Elwood summoned Sebastian, who arrived a few moments later with a questioning look on his face. By now, Wildfire had taken a seat next to her children and was quietly paying attention, much like Towhee on the other side. The mercenary afforded her older sister one last glance before moving to give herself a better view of the conversation, which put Wildfire out of view behind the commander. She was curious to hear what Sebastian would have to say about the enemy's territory—considering she would be among those who crossed behind enemy lines—so now most of her concentration fell upon him even as she wondered how he'd come by this knowledge. Had he been a prisoner there previously? Or a member?
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: tell me every terrible thing you did and let me love you anyway - by Towhee - January 17, 2018, 03:00 PM