Totoka River waltzing the waves, diving the deep
252 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
When the pair turn their eyes upon her, Durnehviir noted their behaviour with interest. The darker of the two, still excitable despite the sudden arrival of a stranger, did not respond with words. She left that role to her larger companion, who placed himself protectively between her and the russet wolfess. Aware of it, Durnehviir slowed her pace and maintained a comfortable distance; having travelled most of her life with only Viinturuth as her companion, she completely understood that natural distrust of others. She'd have defended her uncle with her life if she had too, and didn't doubt that this pair would do likewise for one another.

"You haven't," she responded with a smile, "I make my home within the forests just South of here." Canting her muzzle, the crimson Frostfur studies the hybrid duo briefly. Her pale eyes linger a moment longer on the strange, spiked contraption around the stocky brute's neck, but she fails to bring it to attenton with words just yet. Instead, she offers a polite introduction: "I am Durnehviir. Who are you?"
everything mortal fades away in time, but the spirit remains
Messages In This Thread
waltzing the waves, diving the deep - by Coelacanth - December 22, 2017, 10:00 PM
RE: waltzing the waves, diving the deep - by Stockholm - December 24, 2017, 08:13 PM
RE: waltzing the waves, diving the deep - by Coelacanth - December 27, 2017, 10:28 PM
RE: waltzing the waves, diving the deep - by Durnehviir - January 04, 2018, 04:13 AM
RE: waltzing the waves, diving the deep - by Stockholm - January 07, 2018, 10:04 PM
RE: waltzing the waves, diving the deep - by Coelacanth - January 14, 2018, 11:31 AM
RE: waltzing the waves, diving the deep - by Durnehviir - January 16, 2018, 03:52 PM
RE: waltzing the waves, diving the deep - by Coelacanth - January 20, 2018, 05:08 PM
RE: waltzing the waves, diving the deep - by Stockholm - February 03, 2018, 10:31 PM
RE: waltzing the waves, diving the deep - by Durnehviir - February 20, 2018, 02:17 PM
RE: waltzing the waves, diving the deep - by Coelacanth - February 20, 2018, 02:51 PM