Redhawk Caldera In Germany Before the War
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,009 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She didn't particularly feel like socializing, though she knew she would have to at least acknowledge Whip when he glanced over in her direction. Heaving a sigh, she turned and forded through the snow, coming to stand over the partially unearthed and evidently frozen carcass.

"No, I'm not hungry," Towhee replied dully, gazing emptily at the dead deer. "I know I should eat, though, keep up my strength..." She sighed again and shrugged, her jaw clenching as she momentarily looked away, then back to Whip. "You know, for the war. We're going to attack any day now." And I feel like shit, she added mentally. But she'd had enough of projecting her feelings outward (she cringed at the memory of yelling at Wraen), so she clapped her mouth shut.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
In Germany Before the War - by Whip - December 29, 2017, 03:53 PM
RE: In Germany Before the War - by Towhee - December 29, 2017, 04:05 PM
RE: In Germany Before the War - by Whip - December 30, 2017, 10:22 PM
RE: In Germany Before the War - by Towhee - December 31, 2017, 04:43 PM
RE: In Germany Before the War - by Whip - January 04, 2018, 10:25 PM
RE: In Germany Before the War - by Towhee - January 05, 2018, 12:46 PM
RE: In Germany Before the War - by Whip - January 05, 2018, 04:36 PM
RE: In Germany Before the War - by Towhee - January 07, 2018, 03:06 PM
RE: In Germany Before the War - by Whip - January 08, 2018, 10:58 PM
RE: In Germany Before the War - by Towhee - January 09, 2018, 10:27 AM