Redhawk Caldera In Germany Before the War
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Unlike some of the other recent additions, Whip didn't seem remotely perturbed by the upcoming battle. Towhee opened her mouth to say something about it when he pointed out that she appeared bothered. Her lips pressed together and her fur prickled resentfully at his following inquiry.

"No," she replied curtly. Then she thought of the possibility that her brother might be held fast in the Blackfeathers' clutches and apprehension swept through her. "I'm not afraid to fight. I can't wait to go wring their fucking necks. But," she continued, speaking even more slowly than usual, "I'm worried. Everything's become such a clusterfuck. Have you heard about Tit? And Gannet? And Phox is missing too. He could be a hostage, for all we know."
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
In Germany Before the War - by Whip - December 29, 2017, 03:53 PM
RE: In Germany Before the War - by Towhee - December 29, 2017, 04:05 PM
RE: In Germany Before the War - by Whip - December 30, 2017, 10:22 PM
RE: In Germany Before the War - by Towhee - December 31, 2017, 04:43 PM
RE: In Germany Before the War - by Whip - January 04, 2018, 10:25 PM
RE: In Germany Before the War - by Towhee - January 05, 2018, 12:46 PM
RE: In Germany Before the War - by Whip - January 05, 2018, 04:36 PM
RE: In Germany Before the War - by Towhee - January 07, 2018, 03:06 PM
RE: In Germany Before the War - by Whip - January 08, 2018, 10:58 PM
RE: In Germany Before the War - by Towhee - January 09, 2018, 10:27 AM