Bearclaw Valley what if we rewrite the stars?
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
It was still strange, but delightfully so, knowing that two of his sisters were so close to his—their—home. At any time, he could visit and meet with them, talk and catch up on life in general; there were plenty of things that he might never tell either of them but, at least to him, that didn’t make him any less invested in them. He wanted them to be in each others’ lives again, to not be torn apart again, and he would do everything in his power to keep things that way. The desire kept him attentive, focused on his sister even when words evaded him—she was really there, it was really Nanook.

“Why are—” he cut himself off, deciding it didn’t matter. “How are you?” This was good, this was normal… right? It felt normal, to a certain extent, as long as he ignored his overall awkwardness towards the visit. “Did something happen?” he then asked, concern lacing his voice. Sure, he wouldn’t mind a friendly visit, but he also couldn’t prevent his mind from rushing towards the what if’s. Maybe someone—Desna or her children—had gotten hurt, and she was here to tell him. Although he hoped that all were well, he wasn’t yet used to seeing his sisters, and so his thoughts jumped to worst case scenarios.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
what if we rewrite the stars? - by Nanook - December 29, 2017, 06:59 PM
RE: what if we rewrite the stars? - by Xan - January 01, 2018, 04:35 AM
RE: what if we rewrite the stars? - by Nanook - January 06, 2018, 11:56 PM
RE: what if we rewrite the stars? - by Xan - January 17, 2018, 03:53 PM
RE: what if we rewrite the stars? - by Nanook - February 04, 2018, 10:09 AM
RE: what if we rewrite the stars? - by Xan - February 05, 2018, 01:24 AM