King Elk Forest can you call me when we're almost halfway
✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
686 Posts
Ooc — remus
Away

he nods, appreciative of the support (and still a little overwhelmed, to be honest). jomyo mentions what mato'd talked about before - and, well. "i think my thing is the same thing," he says, running his tongue along his lips in thought. "before leaving to found tindómë, mato was part of a pack called northstar vale to the east." for a moment, delight thinks of an alternative universe, where mato had left to find the vale -- and where the androgyne had been swept along with him. tindómë would have collapsed, of course, but a tiny selfish part of him seizes on the image of him and the starlit boy, the knight and the prince, one small unit as they traveled alone together. 

but, no, it's better this way. the morwinyon takes a moment to collect his thoughts, trying to decide how much to reveal to jomyo now. "at the time - before we got that influx of núro - we were thinking about relocating, and mato wanted to see if northstar vale could offer temporary shelter while we moved. i don't know about all of that now, but i think it's still worth it to reach out -- you know, diplomacy and all of that." he doesn't know how far east the vale is - though he supposes that's the whole point of sending a scout in the first place. "plus we're pretty secluded down here -- i wouldn't mind knowing if there's any other packs nearby, anything we should be aware of," he adds as an after thought, and looks at her, curious what her thoughts will be.
Messages In This Thread
can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Ariel - January 01, 2018, 02:04 PM
RE: can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Jomyo - January 01, 2018, 03:15 PM
RE: can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Ariel - January 01, 2018, 09:05 PM
RE: can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Jomyo - January 06, 2018, 12:35 AM
RE: can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Ariel - January 08, 2018, 11:20 PM
RE: can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Jomyo - January 12, 2018, 01:09 AM
RE: can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Ariel - January 13, 2018, 12:23 PM
RE: can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Jomyo - January 15, 2018, 12:27 AM
RE: can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Ariel - January 18, 2018, 11:47 AM
RE: can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Jomyo - January 21, 2018, 12:32 AM
RE: can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Ariel - January 26, 2018, 06:29 PM
RE: can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Jomyo - January 31, 2018, 11:53 PM
RE: can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Ariel - February 04, 2018, 08:20 PM
RE: can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Jomyo - February 04, 2018, 11:59 PM
RE: can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Ariel - February 05, 2018, 04:03 PM
RE: can you call me when we're almost halfway - by Jomyo - February 06, 2018, 08:56 PM