Cedar Sweep doesn't matter if you don't wanna play my [ game ]
✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
686 Posts
Ooc — remus
Away

okay, yes. the quickest way to delight's heart is to compliment his name -- though he's wont to suffocate under good intentions. but then again - he suspects if he chickens out and has to flee, zada won't be off put, and that gives him the courage to answer her questions.

"not in danger," he says immediately, and feels incredibly embarrassed. "things are just.. complicated at my pack right now. um." delight takes a deep breath. when he speaks again, the words whoosh out of him, tripping together in his rush to get it said. "our leader is taking a break to tend to his dying grandfather so i'm stepping up in the meantime but i don't think i deserve that but also i'm in love with him so i can't let him - or the pack - down, and it's weird because there's all this - tension between me and him and his ex-mate." tension is putting it lightly, but there's a limit to how much he's willing to divulge, and even now he feels his skin burn under dark fur, flushed and vulnerable.
Messages In This Thread
RE: doesn't matter if you don't wanna play my [ game ] - by Ariel - January 02, 2018, 11:44 AM