Redhawk Caldera ...and then everything goes screaming off the rails and it's our asses.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,002 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Naturally, she couldn't hear anyone giving pursuit. But when the tears began streaking along her cheekbones only to freeze and sting, Towhee's head jerked angrily to rub her face against either shoulder. As she swiped to the right, she caught a glimpse of two wolves pelting after her. The ongoing scream died in her throat and she slowed without thinking.

Equally thoughtlessly, she dug her heels into the slippery snow and rounded on her rapidly approaching uncles. "I'm going there and you can't stop me!" she bellowed, every single strand of fur standing on end. "I can't sit on my ass anymore! Phox could—" Her voice choked off into a strangled cry and, abruptly, Towhee was throwing herself bodily at Elwood.

She went after him like an attack, but when she made impact, Towhee didn't bare a tooth or raise a claw to her uncle. Instead, she roughly knocked into him and then slid downward. "Phox—" she tried again, voice catching in her throat even as Towhee's shoulders hitched and she began to simultaneously sob and mutter, "Mother—fuck—"
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: ...and then everything goes screaming off the rails and it's our asses. - by Towhee - January 02, 2018, 12:44 PM