Redhawk Caldera ...and then everything goes screaming off the rails and it's our asses.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,001 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
It was hard to look Elwood in the face just now, though Towhee forced her gaze to remain steady so she could catch his words. She hiccuped loudly as he attempted to reassure her. Nothing he said gave her any kind of comfort. Her mouth opened to say something only to clap shut. She could shout at her godfather about how the loss couldn't possibly feel the same to him, yet what purpose would that serve? She shouldn't take her anger out on him; he was only trying to help. He even offered to spar with her to help Towhee vent some of her rage.

She was tempted to decline the offer and retreat somewhere to be alone. But she glanced over at the conversing Colt and Fiadh again, then looked to Elwood and then slowly nodded her head. "Okay." She paused, then raised her voice to add, "Maybe Colt could join us? We could all probably use some two-on-one practice, it's not like we're guaranteed a single foe. And Fiadh can referee." Towhee wouldn't recover from Phox's departure anytime soon, yet the distraction helped and she felt some of her anger ebbing already.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: ...and then everything goes screaming off the rails and it's our asses. - by Towhee - January 04, 2018, 09:52 AM