Redhawk Caldera ...and then everything goes screaming off the rails and it's our asses.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,001 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Her uncles seemed on-board with the idea, though Clover's arrival—and the young sisters' subsequent declarations—ground everything to a halt. Towhee's face hardened and she immediately glanced to Elwood, who reminded the pups that they would not be joining the war effort. She couldn't hear his voice, of course, but there was a sternness to his expression that drove the message home.

-You can spar with us now,- she concurred with her godfather's words, -but you're nowhere near ready to fight in a real war, no matter what you think.- She blinked. Perhaps that was harsh, but it was the truth. -Even I'm not really ready,- she continued after a beat, -despite my titles. This is dead serious business, you two.- Even at the best of times, she wouldn't have patience for these shenanigans, and Towhee was possibly in the worst mood of her life.

"Ready whenever you are," she said aloud after a moment, glancing between the other four.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: ...and then everything goes screaming off the rails and it's our asses. - by Towhee - January 12, 2018, 02:56 PM