Moonspear Nowhere plans for nobody
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Since he didn't smell like Redhawk, not immediately, she didn't drive up the fury here quite yet. She did uphold her posture that suggested a quick turn should this warrant it. He had no way of knowing of recent events occurring along their borderlands to help make things a little.. extra prickly here now, but having this in mind wasn't going to subdue her. She wasn't exactly looking for company outside of her own either. Not unless she had something marked to gain from it. 

He went with the greetings and keeping things lax. Amekaze's eyes were narrowed and her tail still arcing. It was good he was openly posing no threat, but it was only neutral--an easy route. "Want a new face around? Not unless I have good reason to," she sneered, not ready to be overly hospitable until she knew it was worth the effort. He could mind his manners in the face of her looming but that was just one thing so far. If she was even going to start considering new additions to her lot, he had best appeal. "Why did you come here?"
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
Nowhere plans for nobody - by Lennon - January 05, 2018, 07:56 PM
RE: Nowhere plans for nobody - by Amekaze - January 06, 2018, 12:18 AM
RE: Nowhere plans for nobody - by Lennon - January 06, 2018, 12:55 AM
RE: Nowhere plans for nobody - by Amekaze - January 07, 2018, 02:31 AM
RE: Nowhere plans for nobody - by Lennon - January 09, 2018, 09:31 PM
RE: Nowhere plans for nobody - by Amekaze - January 11, 2018, 11:00 PM