Bearclaw Valley I don’t want anything more from you
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Past observations of his father at work along the borders made him believe he was doing as any proper guardian might. It made sense to hold still and gaze at his surroundings, that way he might spot any unwelcome visitors long before they reached him; he had seen Kove do something similar in the past, though the albino was most definitely lingering for far longer than his father ever would. He didn’t think himself to look ridiculous, nor was he able to sit in silence long enough for the thought to eventually cross his mind as his ears twisted back. The sound of incoming footfalls wasn’t so easily missed, though he didn’t turn back to see his company until she chuffed—and when he saw her, his expression softened ever so slightly and he nodded in turn, extending a silent greeting whilst he considered what to say.

“How is she?” was all he could come up with. He wasn’t sure about checking on Indra himself, having left her in the company of her sister and the medic instead; caring for the wounded was far from a specialty of his. In fact, he was probably the least qualified to be left alone with someone recently hurt, his sympathy not so easily given—only, this time, he felt genuine concern for her well-being, which both confused and bothered him. Perhaps, he reasoned, it was something that came with being a leader—he would have to ask Desna about it sometime.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
I don’t want anything more from you - by Xan - January 08, 2018, 06:10 PM
RE: I don’t want anything more from you - by Laurel - January 10, 2018, 06:00 AM
RE: I don’t want anything more from you - by Xan - January 12, 2018, 08:28 PM
RE: I don’t want anything more from you - by Laurel - January 15, 2018, 02:39 AM
RE: I don’t want anything more from you - by Xan - January 16, 2018, 01:35 AM
RE: I don’t want anything more from you - by Laurel - January 17, 2018, 03:02 AM
RE: I don’t want anything more from you - by Xan - January 17, 2018, 03:24 AM
RE: I don’t want anything more from you - by Laurel - January 17, 2018, 05:02 AM
RE: I don’t want anything more from you - by Xan - January 17, 2018, 02:28 PM
RE: I don’t want anything more from you - by Laurel - January 18, 2018, 03:40 AM
RE: I don’t want anything more from you - by Xan - January 18, 2018, 04:14 PM
RE: I don’t want anything more from you - by Laurel - January 22, 2018, 02:47 AM
RE: I don’t want anything more from you - by Xan - February 06, 2018, 04:05 AM
RE: I don’t want anything more from you - by Laurel - February 06, 2018, 05:14 AM