Moonspear aetherstream
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
She had settled into a quiet, seething rage, although a subtle ridge to her hackles suggested the depths of her ache. Unfair--for a prized daughter of hers, especially one of her most innocent and carefree, this was never the end she deserved. Amekaze looked her over once more, eyes aching each time.

They schemed.. and she nodded, although it was small as her mind churned with the possibilities; who would be able to help. She did not trust Gannet any either. "Another issue all of his own," she growled over the thought of the black-footed captive. "But I worry maybe not the answers we want." she licked her lips and straightened into an upright posture with a deep, heavy sigh. She was exhausted, angry.. this was only starting to break her heart more and more.

"I want to take her up more. It is too frozen for a proper grave, so.. a small cave is next best," she murmured sadly--tiredly--before she nudged against Galaxy's pale ruff one more time. Amekaze had a few spots in mind to look.. but they were not what she wanted and was not a task she wanted either. She gave Lyra one last long look before she moved to lift the fallen girl and haul her off with or without further company.

For her, and for right now.. enough had been said. She would regroup again without her blood's corpse at her paws.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
aetherstream - by Amekaze - January 11, 2018, 09:22 PM
RE: aetherstream - by Lyra - January 20, 2018, 07:30 AM
RE: aetherstream - by Amekaze - January 24, 2018, 05:20 PM
RE: aetherstream - by Lyra - February 23, 2018, 12:51 AM
RE: aetherstream - by Amekaze - February 28, 2018, 09:29 PM
RE: aetherstream - by Lyra - March 11, 2018, 05:49 AM
RE: aetherstream - by Amekaze - April 01, 2018, 11:56 PM
RE: aetherstream - by Lyra - April 08, 2018, 05:40 AM