Blackfeather Woods and yet i am, and live—like vapours tossed
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
The white figure near the temple unnerved her, for she thought it was her mother. Thinking she may be driven away by the woman once more, she hung back, watching for a silent moment. Then, little movements here and there tipped her off. This was not Potema--but, rather, someone new.

Essaying cautious steps forward, Maegi warily stared down the snowy-pelted female, noticing her reverence. She knew what she was doing. But she had not yet seen this woman before. The only other non-Melonii white wolf in the woods was Kove--could this be a relation to her teacher? She was keen to find out.

"Hello," she called out gently, not wanting to disturb her prayers yet needing to get her attention somehow, without drawing so close as to startle her. Her tail wagged. "Are you praying?"
Messages In This Thread
and yet i am, and live—like vapours tossed - by Relmyna - January 12, 2018, 11:41 PM
RE: and yet i am, and live—like vapours tossed - by Maegi - January 14, 2018, 12:25 AM
RE: and yet i am, and live—like vapours tossed - by Maegi - February 05, 2018, 01:51 PM
RE: and yet i am, and live—like vapours tossed - by Maegi - February 21, 2018, 12:58 AM
RE: and yet i am, and live—like vapours tossed - by Maegi - February 28, 2018, 09:16 PM