Blackfeather Woods and yet i am, and live—like vapours tossed
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
Maegi resisted the urge to hop backwards as the woman gasped, obviously startled (something she had been trying to avoid). Her turquoise eyes seemed almost blinding, and she blinked, twitching one ear in nervous response.

Thankfully, the woman relaxed after a long moment, with a nod at her question. Curious, Maegi drew closer, touching her nose to the cold stone in a brief, sort-of kiss, before looking at the stranger once more.

"Sorry to interrupt," Maegi said sweetly, giving her a tentative smile. "I. . .well, I'm just glad you're not my mother, really. You look like her, from far away." Her head canted slightly to the side, regarding the woman. "I don't know you."
Messages In This Thread
and yet i am, and live—like vapours tossed - by Relmyna - January 12, 2018, 11:41 PM
RE: and yet i am, and live—like vapours tossed - by Maegi - January 15, 2018, 12:06 AM
RE: and yet i am, and live—like vapours tossed - by Maegi - February 05, 2018, 01:51 PM
RE: and yet i am, and live—like vapours tossed - by Maegi - February 21, 2018, 12:58 AM
RE: and yet i am, and live—like vapours tossed - by Maegi - February 28, 2018, 09:16 PM