Blackfeather Woods and yet i am, and live—like vapours tossed
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
Even without her voice, Maegi liked this woman. She thought of her mother, who had spoken to her in such awful tones. Relmyna was worth a thousand of Potema, that was for sure, and the girl hadn't heard a single word from her mouth. She didn't need to.

She watched, fascinated, as the white-furred woman pressed her nose to the stone, eyes shutting in deep, meditative concentration. It was similar to what she sometimes did at the Altar--with her muzzle kissing the cool rock, she could better hear the whispers of the gods, and respond in kind. She had lain kisses upon its surface even more often since Potema had challenged her, as if to say--

Mother, they chose me. I belong here. Even in death, I will not be forgotten.

"Mephala, ñuha dāria, ñuha muña," Maegi whispered in her halting Daedric, stumbling over a few of the words in the process before switching to the common tongue. "Watch over us here. Help me hear what she has to say, even though she has no words." Her bicolored eyes were fixed on Relmyna, as if her gaze could singlehandedly draw speech from the woman's maw.
Messages In This Thread
and yet i am, and live—like vapours tossed - by Relmyna - January 12, 2018, 11:41 PM
RE: and yet i am, and live—like vapours tossed - by Maegi - February 05, 2018, 01:51 PM
RE: and yet i am, and live—like vapours tossed - by Maegi - February 21, 2018, 12:58 AM
RE: and yet i am, and live—like vapours tossed - by Maegi - February 28, 2018, 09:16 PM