Blackfeather Woods and yet i am, and live—like vapours tossed
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
Relmyna. More than a name. An answer, an evocation. She was no longer the woman with the twisted face, nor yet the woman who spoke through a stone, she was--and would always be, to Maegi--Relmyna.

Her face alighted with a grin, growing bigger as she stared at Relmyna, the two of them having disengaged from their newfound source of communication. She wagged her tail, tilting her head and looking inquisitively at the woman.

"That was. . .wow," she trailed off, her words grossly inadequate. "Can you--can you teach me more? About what that was?" For clearly the woman had magic in her; Maegi wanted to capture some of it for herself. She hadn't ever heard about this from Kove, nor Miraak. It was special, something they shared between the two of them only.
Messages In This Thread
and yet i am, and live—like vapours tossed - by Relmyna - January 12, 2018, 11:41 PM
RE: and yet i am, and live—like vapours tossed - by Maegi - February 05, 2018, 01:51 PM
RE: and yet i am, and live—like vapours tossed - by Maegi - February 21, 2018, 12:58 AM
RE: and yet i am, and live—like vapours tossed - by Maegi - February 28, 2018, 09:16 PM
RE: and yet i am, and live—like vapours tossed - by Maegi - March 08, 2018, 06:44 PM