Blackfeather Woods the brewing storm
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
Her shoulders sank as he spoke, disappointed. So much had Sithis and his Void plagued her over these past dim days and darker nights that she felt bereft without the knowledge of them, and wished so much to know more. That Kove wouldn't teach her quite yet put a damper on her enthusiasm--but she was sure he had his reasons. Probably simply to protect her from things she shouldn't know yet, but perhaps there was more.

Her smile grew as he admitted his deficiency in Daedric but offered to teach her Inuttut. "Okay," she agreed, voice chipper. "And then I can help you with Daedric. Uncle Miraak has been teaching me." Had she had known Miraak was not long for this world, she would have run straight to him for all the lessons in the world. Alas. . .

Maegi's eyes widened as Kove described the motives for the war. Vaati had led her to believe the conflict was justified, but the words tumbling from her teacher's mouth--and the tone of voice he delivered them in--painted a different picture. Would they all suffer for this? Maegi hadn't even been involved, yet they were coming for her blood and the blood of all the Blackfeather wolves. She peered up at Kove, hoping against hope he wasn't one of the perpetrators of violence that led their enemies to the borders soon.

"I don't want to leave!" she exclaimed, her voice a half-whine. She shuffled her feet awkwardly. "I've never even left the trees," she admitted, feeling a bit embarrassed over the fact. "Euron and Ramsay have done it a lot. I've just. . ."

Never felt the drive to do so. It was dark and cozy here, her first home, her forever home. The bright light beyond their borders was as distasteful to her as she knew Namira's Mire or the poisoned willow would be to wolves that came from outside their lands. She had no desire to leave, to see the world. Everything she wanted was right here.
Messages In This Thread
the brewing storm - by Maegi - January 14, 2018, 11:57 PM
RE: the brewing storm - by Kove - January 22, 2018, 12:55 PM
RE: the brewing storm - by Maegi - January 22, 2018, 06:48 PM
RE: the brewing storm - by Kove - January 24, 2018, 03:42 AM
RE: the brewing storm - by Maegi - January 27, 2018, 07:56 PM
RE: the brewing storm - by Kove - February 18, 2018, 07:09 AM
RE: the brewing storm - by Maegi - February 21, 2018, 01:08 AM
RE: the brewing storm - by Kove - April 11, 2018, 03:27 AM
RE: the brewing storm - by Maegi - April 12, 2018, 11:33 PM