Bearclaw Valley this is the last take for the night, understand it's kinda late
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Where others saw a barely established pack, he saw something sturdy enough to withstand even the greatest of forces. There was history there, a long one, that acted as a foundation for the pack; Xan, having originated from the first pack to lay claim to Bearclaw, ensured that this remained true. And so those that wandered into his land unwelcome—and disrespected him by doing so—were not so kindly met; Laurel and Indra both had ventured in without permission some time ago with the former being greeted by hostility, yet, they’d both been allowed to stay. He was not so strict as to attack without warning—not yet, at least, though he was considerably quicker to react since the maiming of Indra.

So when he discovered the female well within the walls of his home, he did not outright attack her, but he did advance forward with his gaze hardened into a glare. “Out,” was the first word to leave his mouth as he approached, ears erect and tail out straight. In that moment, he didn’t see her as a potential recruit, just as a threat to his home and those within it.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
RE: this is the last take for the night, understand it's kinda late - by Xan - January 17, 2018, 01:23 AM