Bearclaw Valley I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Impatience gnawed at his mind and he found his eyes jumping from one direction to the next as he searched for any signs of movement—where was she? For the most part, he kept still and let Reigi clean his wounds, but shortly before the medic arrived he’d pulled away from her and began pacing back and forth. Thunder boomed beneath his breast as his heart beat rapidly, adrenaline paired with his inability to relax and wait keeping it from slowing back down to a normal pace. The return to the valley had set his mind at ease—if someone tried to attack again, they would be met with several gaping jaws—but not his body, which was still on edge and growing tenser as he waited.

The woman’s approach flooded him with relief and he slowed to a stop next to his friend, encouraging the attention to be put on her and not himself. “Some bastards attacked us,” he growled. As far as he was concerned, the trio was the one at fault. One of theirs had attacked him without reason—his threat was intentionally forgotten, blocked out by his anger—and he’d simply defended himself. “They got her back leg,” he added, swinging his head towards Reigi. “Take care of her first.” Not only was he distrusting, still, of herbs and was ready to avoid them if he could, but he was also genuinely concerned for the girl. She’d rushed in and aided him in battle, she deserved to have her wounds looked after immediately.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
RE: I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me - by Xan - January 18, 2018, 12:48 PM