Bearclaw Valley I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
A whine pulled his attention from the healer and onto his friend, ears folding back as he looked at her. He didn’t understand her worries and definitely didn’t realise that he had caused them. He was, however, attentive enough to know that something was wrong. Without a second thought, he moved over to and stood at her side, letting their shoulders bump once or twice as he drew his tongue over the bridge of her muzzle—it’ll be okay.

Alexander did not move from his new post alongside her after that, even as Blondine started to speak. “I don’t know what that is or if it grows here,” he told her with a knitted brow. “Just use whatever you have to. Anything that keeps it from getting infected.” He couldn’t help her, not in this type of situation. He was a fighter, not a healer—a beast that took lives, not an angel that saved them. Still, the thought of her wound festering and the possibility of her dying because of it didn’t sit well with him. He wanted her to live and he wanted to be the one to help her do that, because what else were friends for if not to look after one another? “She can’t understand you, she won’t be able to tell you yes or no to any treatments, so I’m telling you now—do whatever needs done to fix her,” was the next thing to leave his mouth, the words being the only way he saw it possible for him to help.

“Cobwebs?” he questioned, staring at her as she seemed to converse with herself. “Are those the same as normal spider webs?” Perhaps he could further assist by fetching that, at least, though he knew not the difference between the two types of webs. Could a regular web be used to stop the bleeding, too? Whatever the case, he waited to see what he might be able to do to help his friend heal; still, his own wound continued to be forgotten, the burning sensation along his neck seeming unimportant compared to the wound on Reigi’s leg—to him, at least.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
RE: I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me - by Xan - February 01, 2018, 04:41 AM