Firefly Glen konyadake
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
ooo!! and yep, dice is fine w/ me
There was familiarity underfoot as she pressed onward. She'd been here in this stretch of the Teekons long enough to know it painfully well, and overlooked these stretches daily too. Even without much moonlight to go by, she was perceptive and keen within her element knowing how tumultuous and unsteady times had been lately--even well outside the influence of the war. But, although she still smelled prey, which was good news for a sizable pack needing fed, she did not ever scent any sign of Korei, or other noteworthy activity so far. No traces of Blackfeather, or Redhawk.. or even the off chance of Drageda. Not here, at least. After Vela's attack--hell, after Galaxy's perplexing death, patrols at home had been upped with this in mind, and she wasn't taking any chances with anything slipping onto the mountain unnoticed. These were curious times they lived in, and it seemed something sharp was very much in the air here on what was hopefully the backend of winter. Maybe even more than that, right here and now.

Amekaze angled only a single ear back towards the vague enough presence of another, ever careful but still forward-moving on her own route. Without the winds playing notably well to her favor, she only had a little to go by, but it was enough for her. She was used to feeling watched, for better and worse. The alpha arced her tail a touch and would find out more. Less and less, her attention was on what was underfoot so she may be ready as she flashed a questioning look over.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
konyadake - by Amekaze - January 25, 2018, 03:11 PM
RE: konyadake - by Sara - January 26, 2018, 05:51 PM
RE: konyadake - by Amekaze - January 28, 2018, 11:05 PM