Bearclaw Valley you were not made to be understood, you were made to be experienced
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Although he might never fully understand what had happened, what was wrong, at least he’d found the solution. Their briefly shared embraced was thought back on as he watched her, but the newly-made memory wasn’t able to linger for very long, chased away by her reaction to him. She was back! Her previous gloom was seemingly shed as she dropped down into a bow, bringing a grin to his maw and a wag to his tail. He’d found the way to help her—no words necessary.

Alexander twisted and turned, following her wild movements as she leapt around him. He did not run off for her to give chase, remaining still instead and just watching her; he was waiting for an opportunity to present itself, eagerly anticipating the execution of his plan. And just when she landed where he’d wanted her to, the albino sprung forward, attempting to knock into her and send them both barrel-rolling through the snow. They had chased after one another plenty already, he was ready for a new game.

Should he succeed in getting her down in the snow, he’d proceed to lay himself over her and begin mouthing at her paws, tail brushing along the snow all the while. He held himself steady with his legs, keeping his weight from pressing against her fully; there was plenty of room left for her to wriggle free without much effort.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”