Neverwinter Forest bandaids for your stupid fragile bodies
i'm still here, but all is lost
718 Posts
Ooc — remus
Master Guardian
Away

she doesn't know that furi is feeling close to how she feels, sidelined and guilty, but it probably would have been nice to talk about it with someone who got it.

oh well.

"me too," she agrees, nosing gently against her face, "i can't wait to get home... mother didn't even stay with us." the gona makes a face, somewhere between a little sad and frustrated, and sighs. "she explained why but i don't really get it. something about being too hot?" truthfully she hadn't been paying much attention, in the moment she'd felt a little heady and frustrated by the circumstances -- protecting mother had been the whole point! but she'd not been allowed to come back to drageda yet either. frowning (pouting) a little, she turns more into furi's neck, as if hiding herself from the rest of the world.
and there's nobody there to catch us when we fall
Messages In This Thread
bandaids for your stupid fragile bodies - by Mallaidh - January 28, 2018, 07:55 PM
RE: bandaids for your stupid fragile bodies - by Blixen - January 29, 2018, 12:22 PM
RE: bandaids for your stupid fragile bodies - by Mallaidh - January 29, 2018, 12:39 PM
RE: bandaids for your stupid fragile bodies - by Blixen - January 29, 2018, 10:13 PM
RE: bandaids for your stupid fragile bodies - by Mallaidh - January 30, 2018, 07:32 PM
RE: bandaids for your stupid fragile bodies - by Blixen - January 30, 2018, 07:58 PM
RE: bandaids for your stupid fragile bodies - by Mallaidh - January 30, 2018, 08:29 PM
RE: bandaids for your stupid fragile bodies - by Blixen - February 05, 2018, 01:34 PM
RE: bandaids for your stupid fragile bodies - by Mallaidh - February 06, 2018, 04:49 PM