Redhawk Caldera Time will tell what we're all about
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Sorry that I mixed up the locations a bit; but thanks for rolling with my error! XD

Fiadh's exuberant swearing caused Towhee to quirk a brow. Should she be happy that her younger sister had picked up the language so fluently so as to include crude slang, or should she tell her to knock it off? She decided she really didn't have the energy to do the latter. Instead, she shook her damp head as a smile slowly crept across her face.

When Elwood appeared and didn't seem bothered by his daughter's language, Towhee even laughed lightly. She shot her uncle a genuine if careworn smile. It was so crazy to think that she outranked him now, though she wasn't thinking much about the whole leadership thing today, at least not directly. She was focusing on healing so that she could be a more effective Alpha soon.

-Of course I did,- she replied, then gestured at Elwood, -and so did your dad. You saw our moves when we sparred. The bad guys never stood a chance.- Of course, that was something of a fib. The Blackfeathers had given the war parties a run for their money. But in the end, they'd triumphed, as good should over evil.

-Did you have fun on your little vacation?- Towhee asked, genuinely curious about how the pups and their sitters had passed the time.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Time will tell what we're all about - by Fiadh - January 29, 2018, 02:14 PM
RE: Time will tell what we're all about - by Towhee - January 29, 2018, 02:23 PM
RE: Time will tell what we're all about - by Elwood - January 30, 2018, 02:21 PM
RE: Time will tell what we're all about - by Fiadh - January 30, 2018, 03:21 PM
RE: Time will tell what we're all about - by Towhee - January 30, 2018, 04:09 PM
RE: Time will tell what we're all about - by Elwood - January 31, 2018, 09:20 PM
RE: Time will tell what we're all about - by Fiadh - February 07, 2018, 05:01 PM
RE: Time will tell what we're all about - by Towhee - February 12, 2018, 10:53 AM
RE: Time will tell what we're all about - by Elwood - February 22, 2018, 08:36 AM
RE: Time will tell what we're all about - by Fiadh - February 25, 2018, 05:26 PM
RE: Time will tell what we're all about - by Towhee - March 02, 2018, 02:39 PM
RE: Time will tell what we're all about - by Elwood - March 07, 2018, 01:02 PM
RE: Time will tell what we're all about - by Fiadh - March 15, 2018, 09:54 PM
RE: Time will tell what we're all about - by Towhee - March 20, 2018, 01:43 PM
RE: Time will tell what we're all about - by Elwood - March 22, 2018, 12:03 PM
RE: Time will tell what we're all about - by Fiadh - March 26, 2018, 09:51 AM
RE: Time will tell what we're all about - by Towhee - March 26, 2018, 11:34 AM
RE: Time will tell what we're all about - by Elwood - April 04, 2018, 06:44 PM