Duck Lake now that i'm old, i sing for it
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Leaving this open for Blondine or Laurel to be the one to find her ♥

The crunch of snow underfoot, followed by the sound of his own name, prompted the male to stop and look back over his shoulder. Laurel was easy to spot against the snow, her colouration standing out whilst her words left him waiting; he recognised one of the earlier voices as belonging to Indra and was sure she felt just as obligated to locate her, or perhaps even more so considering they were sisters. He waited for her to catch up before nodding and then continuing forward, eager to locate his missing packmate; he didn’t like that he’d not noticed her absence sooner and moved as quickly as he could through the quilts of snow in some poor attempt at making up for those lost days.

Moments later and the duo became a trio as their rescue party gained a new member—who he was happy to see, her skills as a medic welcomed, though he hoped unnecessary. But she arrived with a question on her tongue that he could not answer. He slowed to a stop and looked around, nose tilted up to greet the incoming breeze as he picked through it for a familiar scent. The season was a terrible one, though, the air too frigid and the snow great, all scents having been eliminated beneath the deep covers of winter. Yet, just when he was about to say I don’t know, a blessing came in the form of a howl. His ears swiveled atop his crown, pinpointing the location of origin before swinging his head in the missing wolf’s direction and heading towards her.

Alexander was quick at first, the snow compact and shielded by layers of ice, but his momentum was short-lived as the sturdy snow gave way to pure powder. It was then that he started to struggle, casting glances towards his companions to ensure they were fine whilst battling his way through nature; between his efforts he loosed a howl of his own, long and loud, assuring their wayward companion that we will find you.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
now that i'm old, i sing for it - by Indra - February 03, 2018, 04:04 PM
RE: now that i'm old, i sing for it - by Blondine - February 04, 2018, 12:14 AM
RE: now that i'm old, i sing for it - by Indra - February 04, 2018, 11:49 PM
RE: now that i'm old, i sing for it - by Xan - February 05, 2018, 12:54 AM
RE: now that i'm old, i sing for it - by Laurel - February 05, 2018, 05:11 AM
RE: now that i'm old, i sing for it - by Blondine - February 05, 2018, 03:29 PM
RE: now that i'm old, i sing for it - by Indra - February 05, 2018, 09:56 PM
RE: now that i'm old, i sing for it - by Xan - February 11, 2018, 07:15 AM