Redhawk Caldera bedroom calling, better pick it up
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Following a long patrol, Towhee padded to a tree just inside the borders and flopped down to take a rest, chin falling onto her outstretched forelegs. X circled for a moment before coming in for a landing, kicking up a shower of sparkling snow that draped over the Alpha's prostrate form. Only her eyes moved, watching the hawk, before she let out a soft woof to invite him closer. He hopped forward and nestled down beside her right shoulder blade, his sharp eyes vigilantly scanning the nearby horizon.

She fell into a doze, though she snapped awake the instant she felt X's wing joint bump against her cheek. Towhee lifted her head and rose to her feet in one fluid motion, squinting along the borderline. It was just Clover approaching from further within the territory. The yearling made a rumbling noise and shook the dusting of snow off her coat, then blinked herself properly awake and turned to face her little sister.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
bedroom calling, better pick it up - by Clover - February 03, 2018, 05:44 PM
RE: bedroom calling, better pick it up - by Towhee - February 05, 2018, 10:17 AM
RE: bedroom calling, better pick it up - by Clover - February 06, 2018, 07:59 PM
RE: bedroom calling, better pick it up - by Towhee - February 09, 2018, 02:09 PM
RE: bedroom calling, better pick it up - by Clover - March 07, 2018, 10:17 AM
RE: bedroom calling, better pick it up - by Towhee - March 08, 2018, 12:23 PM
RE: bedroom calling, better pick it up - by Clover - March 21, 2018, 01:35 PM
RE: bedroom calling, better pick it up - by Towhee - March 26, 2018, 12:39 PM