Bearclaw Valley if the lord's willing and the creek don't rise
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
She further explained what had happened—how her experiences in life had not prepared her for such an encounter, to sum things up. He was still in a partial state of shock over what had apparently happened, unable to fully grasp the fact, still, that a wolverine had attacked her; Alexander did not know much about the creatures, but assumed that any wolf could take one down without a problem. Which, clearly, was not true—but such was a fact that he did not dwell on long enough to fully recognise.

“Just—” What the hell was he supposed to say? “Just take care of your wounds. I’ll handle the wolverine if it comes back.” With that, he dismissed her and took his leave, needing an additional moment to figure some things out.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
if the lord's willing and the creek don't rise - by Blondine - February 03, 2018, 08:53 PM
RE: if the lord's willing and the creek don't rise - by Xan - February 04, 2018, 09:33 PM
RE: if the lord's willing and the creek don't rise - by Xan - February 11, 2018, 02:25 AM
RE: if the lord's willing and the creek don't rise - by Xan - April 26, 2018, 04:40 AM