Moonspear night ride
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Their scents were here and there at once, all woven so intricately across these paths, both fresh and faded. She knew without a doubt that their influence ran deep.. even when she selfishly receded to the heart of the mountain, nothing out here was going unseen by them. This, as it often did, brought her some measure of solace, but as far as she cared, it could stay a short-lived relief for now. Much more than that, she wanted to see them--tangible, real and in the flesh; when she finally got the glimpse she wanted of at least one, she could think of little else in that brief instant.

She closed space between them and nudged into her daughter's neck for a greeting. Should she let it, she fondly deepened the gesture with a low rumble. It took her a beat to collect her words into anything beyond contentment. "Yeah, being back down here is.." she drew off and stepped back half a length when she did not have the most immediate of summaries for what she stewed upon. Nice, because routine on her coziest of routes soothed some part of her. Cold, because Charon wasn't immediately here, touching her fur with his. And, what she'd rather not dwell on--Unsettling, in all that awaited, and the what was to come. She was looking at Alya as her conflicting distractions tangled, possessive and feeling affectionate. Instead of all that, above the din of it all, she chose to just enjoy seeing her striking dark daughter. "I missed you. It is good to be back around, in its own ways." she finished with, two thoughts, at once, but there were more. She wagged her tail gently anyway.

"I miss anything good?" she asked, then played a more familiar smirk onto her expression.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
night ride - by Amekaze - February 06, 2018, 04:11 PM
RE: night ride - by Alya - February 14, 2018, 12:33 AM
RE: night ride - by Amekaze - February 17, 2018, 01:56 AM
RE: night ride - by Alya - March 01, 2018, 07:38 PM
RE: night ride - by Amekaze - March 02, 2018, 03:17 AM
RE: night ride - by Alya - March 12, 2018, 07:02 PM
RE: night ride - by Amekaze - March 22, 2018, 01:06 AM
RE: night ride - by Alya - March 24, 2018, 10:41 AM
RE: night ride - by Amekaze - April 01, 2018, 02:07 AM