Dragoncrest Cliffs Reaquainted
i'm still here, but all is lost
718 Posts
Ooc — remus
Master Guardian
Away

seri doesn't tell her anything really. no news is usually good news, right? though it doesn't do much to settle her worries about arrille, she doesn't get a chance to dwell before the kru asks her about furi. oh, hell, they had talked about that before, hadn't they. she squirms for a minute, wondering if it's okay to answer, but the emotion gets the better of her and she blurts: "i told her how i felt about her -- well, first i realised how i felt about her, of course, but i told her and -- oh, yeah, before that we did sorta talk about the reason we fought, though i didn't really figure it out 'til i figured out how i felt 'cause it was 'cause i was jealous of rose all along!"

she takes a breath. embarrassment floods her as she realises how much she's divulged, but, well, there's no going back now. her gaze drops to her paws as she continues, her voice returned to normal. "um, so i told her before - we parted for our jobs in the war, and long story short, we're together now." it hasn't occured to blixen yet that furi might have interpreted the events that unfolded a bit differently than her. she told her she liked her, furi basically accepted, now they're dating and they'll figure out the rest later. right?
and there's nobody there to catch us when we fall
Messages In This Thread
Reaquainted - by Seri - February 06, 2018, 11:33 PM
RE: Reaquainted - by Blixen - February 07, 2018, 11:39 AM
RE: Reaquainted - by Seri - February 07, 2018, 11:02 PM
RE: Reaquainted - by Blixen - February 10, 2018, 12:45 PM
RE: Reaquainted - by Seri - February 11, 2018, 10:39 PM
RE: Reaquainted - by Blixen - February 12, 2018, 01:15 PM
RE: Reaquainted - by Seri - February 12, 2018, 10:42 PM
RE: Reaquainted - by Blixen - February 16, 2018, 08:00 PM
RE: Reaquainted - by Seri - February 20, 2018, 01:47 PM
RE: Reaquainted - by Blixen - February 21, 2018, 09:15 PM